This 100-hour course will enhance the use integrative medicine interventions by both Board-Certified Chaplains and experienced chaplains who work in healthcare.
1. ) To identify the broad scope of integrative medicine therapies.
2) To become more effective in using integrative healing therapies in chaplaincy.
3) To demonstrate proficiency with at least one integrative healing therapy modality.
4) To share evidence-based integrative healing therapies with treatment team.
5) To conduct research to determine the efficacy of an integrative therapy intervention (While 2014-2015 students are invited to do this, they are not required).